Benefits of Teeth Whitening
- Confidence Booster
- Younger Looking Smile
- Your Mental Health May Benefit
- Professional Teeth Whitening is 100% Safe
- A Bright Smile Means a Bright Future
- Professional Teeth Whitening is Affordable
Why Are the Reason’s That I May Need Teeth Whitening?
- Red wine
- Tobacco use and smoking
- Some medications
To maintain the results of your teeth whitening, avoid the use of tobacco, dark foods, and dark beverages. Good oral hygiene and the occasional touch up at Proud Smiles can help your treatment to last for a year or more, with KoR deep bleaching providing permanent results with proper maintenance.
What Are my options for Teeth Whitening?
- Boost Teeth Whitening
- Opalescence Boost in-office teeth whitening can brighten your smile up to eight shades lighter in approximately one hour. After cleaning the teeth, Dr. Paulen will apply the professional whitening gel to your teeth. In just one hour your smile will be whiter, brighter and more beautiful. Boost whitening is specially formulated to help protect your smile. Professional whitening applications reduce the risk of developing tooth sensitivity or soft tissue damage.
- KOR Whitening SystemDr. Paulen is proud to offer the KoR deep whitening system, which is available as both an in office and take home option. KoR teeth whitening can provide excellent results and has a variety of added benefits:
- Beautiful, healthy and Hollywood white result
- Effective even on Tetracycline-stained (dark) teeth
- Low to No sensitivity
- Comfortable, easy process
- Permanent results – white teeth for your lifetime
- Entirely safe for teeth and gums
Perfect for ages 14 – 90, the KoR teeth whitening system will gradually brighten your smile and restore a more youthful appearance.
Schedule An Appointment
Are you interested in learning more about Pinhole Gum Rejuvenation? Visit Proud Smiles for a consultation with Dr. Paulen. To make an appointment at our Sandy Springs, GA dentist office, call 404.418.7734 or request an appointment online.